SPI 2019 - Launching a new solar product
Were you at Solar Power International 2019 in Salt Lake City, UT? Last week, Nearmap played host to hundreds of customers and introduced a new partnership to help solar companies boost their prospects. Combining our premium imagery with a complete solar design tool with CRM capabilities, Nearmap is proud to announce your next great solar sales resource: Nearmap on OpenSolar.
WHAT WE HEARD AT THE SHOW
Announcing the partnership with OpenSolar brought several customers into our booth to learn what the tool is and how it could help them in their day-to-day prospecting. Our product team, Dieter Froelich and Joanna Ross, did multiple presentations throughout the three day show providing a quick overview and a short demo of the tool.
Dieter Froelich (top) showcases Nearmap on OpenSolar to attendees; Joanna Ross (below) presents the new solar tool
Overheard at the conference:
- "All-in-one proposal tool would reduce my need for multiple tools to quote customers."
- "Wow - Nearmap imagery is so much clearer than Google! I can't believe what I can see on the rooftop."
- "Oblique imagery is in this tool? That's going to make for some pretty proposals."
Blake Stephenson (top) and Brandon Neel (bottom) answer customer questions about Nearmap on OpenSolar
- "The CRM side is super beneficial, especially since I can show my customers the financial and environmental impact of installing solar."
- "This is going to help me churn out proposals in minutes."
- "I'm going to save a lot of time using this tool."
Andrew Birch (top), co-founder of OpenSolar, speaks to attendees in the Nearmap booth; Haley Carling and Blake Stephenson (bottom) share insights in the tool with attendees
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We'll be featuring two additional blog posts regarding Nearmap on OpenSolar,, as well as a conversation with Andrew Birch about the state of solar and what trends he is seeing. In the meantime, check out our product page for Nearmap on OpenSolar and discover how you can see clearly, plan easily, and sell simply with the tool.